[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 05:45:50 CEST 2017

Our young dwarf is quite wroth over Raki taking him with the shape changer down the stairs and in a heap.  Dorhak brushes himself off and doesn't quite kick Raki.  More of like a rough nudge with his booted foot.  Dorhak also curses in his own tongue.

He doesn't really understand everything being said, but he did at least have someone kind enough to explain the so-called riddle to him.  Dorhak was struck with a thought and says "You know, being here but not here also describes our dearly departed.  You know.  The human with the funny hat.  The dead guy.  Maybe he has something to contribute.  Too bad this guy," he points his toe at Raki, "can't talk to him any more."