[pnpgm] Game Update #141 - File #967 - Pfrep plans for final ward

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 18 22:17:45 CEST 2017

s`        Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'layha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #141 sequence (file #967)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Don: [Re: Rules]
           When first creating the character, while speaking w/the GM
           over skype, I had rolled up the special attribute Shape Changer,
           but it was already given that the character was a shape shifter.
           The next roll was immunity and then law on the next table.

           If it's not allowed, then so be it, not worried about it,
           it's what I had rolled, as the GM stated it wasn't total
           immunity, but more like a resistance.  I'm not sure how it
           worked out But considering what Mae is and capable of doing,
           it might be overkill/powered and if not needed, then retcon
           what she had stated and nothing at was said about her immunity
           to Law.
         GM: Ack.  Ok.  That jogs a cell. You only had the innate
             ability to change to your Succ form.  So the SC SA was
             a NEW one for doing shape changing for everything else.
             That is probably what happened.

         From David: [Re: Actions]
           The rule book says total immunity.  The GM has total
           discretion over the results, however.  That level of immuni
           ty would tend to unbalance things.  Instead, he's probably
           treating it like you would an immunity amulet, where your
           immunity EL is subtracted from the Law spell EL.
         GM: Ack.  The issue is that its not on sheet.  So this is all being
             bought up a long time after.  So I was surprised.  But it
             is a bit diametrically odd that a Chaos would have some
             immunity to Law in the first place based on alignment.  But
             that doesn't mean it can't happen. Just the mythos on it is
             a bit odd and since I cheated heavily on the character as is
             I figure such a thing would be over power.  But since its
             not on sheet I guess it was figured out some reason or
             another then.