[pnpgm] Game Update #139 File 949

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 03:00:03 CEST 2017

Maelorna pauses for a moment, before looking at Kiet and laughs playfully,
"Secrets?  Hmm, let's see, well, aren't you just
full of delights.  Damned, I am and honestly, considering how most of you
humans view me after I have helped you, I would still take damned over
blessed.  At least I know what chaos wants, those who follow Law just want
control, at the cost of any freedom others might desire.  So yes, I am
damned, but hold on," as she pauses long enough to will her body to return
to her less than demonic form.

Other than the loss of wings, tail, and horns, she hasn't truly changed too
much.  The remains of her gown do nothing to hide her modesty and she
ignores it, while adjusting the belt, the sheath holding the dagger plays
about her creme coloured flesh.

She looks at Arawn and smiles, "I am capable of dispelling Chaos, as for
secrets, spells of Law can't harm me, which may be part of the design of
the Princess, or due to my father's strength," as she looks about, "I will
see what wards I am able to dispell, but I apologize now, my strengths are
more in summoning creatures and binding than warding.  If you need, I can
attempt to summon a creature to assist?"