[pnpgm] Get ready to head to next village

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:48:42 CET 2017

   To those of the party nearby Z'leyra says "As soon as we have finished
an early midday repast we should head out to the next village. I am told,
and vaguely remember, that it is six to seven miles northwest of here. We
should arrive well before supper and have time to greet folks and set up
camp before we eat and it gets dark. If the weather is low overcast we may
request a guide, but more likely Corona can find the village and guide us."
She pets Corona and gives Corona a bit of jerky.

   Z'leyra then heades off to find and talk with Irana. "Irana, I apologize
for being so open with the magic. Though we have traveled through lands
where open use of magic is forbidden I have traveled with companions
knowing of and relying on my healing skills, both with bandaging and with
magic, for so long that I had forgotten that here in the Kameran we are not
so open with using magic. I shall endeavor to remember better in the
future."
   "Irana. I left with my father just after completing my shamanic
training. I haven't been here for many years. I was quite surprised, though
not at all upset, that the champion was a women. Could you tell me of what
other changes have happened in the last ten years here in the Kameran?"