[pnpgm] Fwd: Kiet's actions

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 05:24:44 CET 2017

"Aye, laddie!  I'd go along as well.  i wonder if they like to wrestle, arm or full body."

"Heck, I especially want to know if they want to have a drinking contest."  He smiles, but it just makes him look more hideous.

If we get to this 'man-party', and it seems appropriate, I would love to get a wrestling match, or other contest of strength, started.  Maybe Kiet can show som of his acrobat moves?