[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 22:13:28 CET 2017

The evening before the challenge, Kiet is curious about what the men might be up to.  He decides to check on that, if for no other reason than to understand something about the people.  It's one of the reasons he travels.

"I'm thinking about going to the Lodge with the men.  C"mon, Kell!  Come with me?  It might be fun.  Besides...maybe you'll learn what they want to buy!"

Kiet will go but no sword or shield.  Only weapons will be daggers plus magic trinkets.  H takes off his armor and helm to leave in the groups camp.  If he has any opportunity to show off his acrobat skills, he will.

Sent from my iPad