[pnpgm] (no subject)

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:17:52 CET 2017

Maelorna gives Keit a sidelong glance and shrugs, "If not for the pain from
the spell one of the vampiric ones cast, I would have had the correct count
and would have dismissed the hound in time." as she sighs, "As for what it
was, a hound of shadow and I've had the misfortune of running into them
before as Master Gniled used a pack of them hunt me down during one of my
attempts at escape.  He was rather upset that the city guard decided to
intrude in his affairs and used them to brutal effect.  '*Little one, you
don't know the half of it, it was beautiful, all guards, helplessly
watching as their comrades perished and unable to do anything until it was
their turn to die.  It was a shame that he caught you then, just think of
how many more would have died in such a bloody mess*.' the voice taunts and
purrs.  Maelorna however doesn't feel the remorse she knows she should as
the memory hits her.   "Why?" she asks herself,
*'Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to little one.  But
don't worry, I'll keep you safe from them' it chuckles, 'of course, as long
as you don't go and perish on me that is.*' the laughter makes her wince.

"From what hells, I don't know, what little lore I could get from Master
Gniled, they hunt for vampiric entities, such as what we ran into back
there.  He just called them the Hounds of Shadow.  Would you have preferred
a hellhound instead?" she asks rhetorically without stopping walking,
"Look, I just find it easier to summon creatures of chaos than any other,
as they like to trick and destroy, not to mention a lot easier to convince
to work for you." as she smiles, "Just offer them a target to tear apart
and they seem rather happy."
As she stops and looks directly at Kiet, "While something I still don't
seem to get the grasp of, is summoning lawful creatures, Considering that
Chaos wants to destroy, why would I want to deal with something that
dislikes fighting or destruction.  Yeah, I can see it now, summon a
creature of law and have it take the side of the mark I just lifted a gem
from." as she makes a face.