[pnpgm] comment re grouping

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:15:54 CET 2017

Z'leyra comments "There is why we travel together in a group. Alone, any of
us may well have died when confronted with that threat. Together we
triumphed. Further we have different strengths that help the group as a
whole in more situations than any one individual could do on their own."

She will check out the remains of the tree to see if enough remains to
serve as ingredients for a future bane item. If so, she will scavenge some
for that purpose. After breakfast and making sure the gear is stowed
properly, she will say "Allright, lets head out."