[pnpgm] Try #3 with the correct formatting to avoid issues of confusion

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 04:44:34 CET 2017

Maelorna looks over at first at Dorhak then Kiet, "That dog was something
I.. I thought might help, considering all I'm able to summon is creatures
with the inclination for destruction.  It was rather irate with me, as it
was hunting with it's pack when I pulled it here." as the voice laughs, '*Oh
you don't know the half of it dear, I dare you to summon it again, go on,
please?  For me?*'   "As for the paralysis, it's new to me, she, rather, I"
she corrects herself, as inside she can hear the burst of insane laughter
at her expense, "diDN'T.. didn't realize the howl would effect everyone,
it's howl was intended for those things we were fighting only.  What I know
of them, is rather limited, other than their victims will be held firm for
more than seven turns of a glass."  '*Or enough time for their victims to
enjoy their last moments of life as the hounds start to feast upon their
flesh.'* the voice purrs teasingly, '*you really need to learn when to
trust me dear, but no matter, it did help did it not?  You might want to
point that out if needed.*' Maelorna can almost physically hear the giggle.

"I was only trying to help, as my crossbow is not at effective as what I
can summon.  If it hadn't been for the spell of pleasure the creature hit
me with, I would have kept track of the time needed to banish the dog."
she offers as she heads over to where directed for healing, unless
stopped.  '*He's handsome, perhaps you should let me get to know him
better.  I'm sure he would come about to see your way of things*.' it
teases.