[pnpgm] Dorhak

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 28 01:21:46 CET 2017

   Arawn, too, was a little suspicious, a trait he had carried since arriving in Kameri. But he was skilled enough to keep such from showing on his face, though he made sure to keep Kiet within his line of sight at all times until the truth could be determined.

   When Dorhak spoke up Arawn shifted his attention slightly so as to better acknowledge the dwarf, his lips pursing as the symbols were brought up for discussion.

   "The altar was covered in symbols, both Sidh and Balance oriented. I wish I had taken more time to study the table but there seemed more pressing concerns at that time," he said, glancing at the wounded villagers.

   "Father and mother..."

   He leaned in towards Dorhak, his expression thoughtful and serious all at once.

   "What more can you tell me of the layout? Or, better yet, will you allow me to see through your eyes - what you saw on the altar?"

[If Dorhak is willing Arawn will cast Eye of Mystery, max EL, to see exactly what it is Dorhak saw on the altar though I assume from the post that this will likely be unsuccesful]