[pnpgm] Game Update #110 - File #784 - The Tribute

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 00:20:13 CET 2017

`        Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3.Fukishtu.Newsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #110 sequence (file #784)

         From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
           Dorhak gathers his wits after falling, and sees red.  In...

           If no immediate danger, he will at least examine the stone
           work.  He should be able to see well in here...I hope...
         GM: Ack.

         From Unali: [Re: Actions]
           Unali checks herself out from slamming into so many things,...

           By that time things have escalted with Fuk an Z's sister.
           Unali takes a quiet pose and waits for Z' to respond first.
         GM: Ack.

         From Kiet: [Re: actions]
           Kiet has hit hard but thankfully recovers quickly from the...
         GM: Ack.

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Â  Â "Hold on!" Z'leyra barks. "What do you mean, the Moss...
         GM: Ack.