[pnpgm] Game Update #108 - File #763 - A'lart's Statue

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 23:59:04 CET 2017

         Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3.Fukishtu.Newsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #108 sequence (file #763)

         From Kiet: [Re: Gear]
           Kiet will leave his chainmail, helm, javelins, and saddlebag.
           His horse too.
😉

           He will bring everything else, especially his backpack and
           contents, and the items he keeps in his pouches.

           I hope this isn't a mistake.  I'd hate to lose those items
           left behind. But it isn't the time to be ready for a big fight.
           It's a pleasant party time.
         GM: Ack.  Taking a backpack in a safe village eh? Geesh.
             Yes fun time.  No fight.  Geesh.  Such paranoia!
             Fun comments.