[pnpgm] A family home

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:15:27 CET 2017

Maelorna inspects the mechanisms of the crossbow and ignores the world for
a few minutes as she checks that it weathered the cold well enough to
function.  Once contented that all is well with one of her prized
possessions, she looks warily as the door bursts open with the three girls
bearing food and drink.  While still unable to understand their words she
can smell the food and the sickeningly sweet tang of alcohol as they walk
by her.  She takes a few moments to savour the smell and samples a bit of
the food, before pouring herself a tankard and drains it, closing her eyes
in appreciation, feeling the long missed burning in her belly that spreads
the delicious warmth throughout her limbs, which from the reddening of her
pale cheeks shows how quickly it affects her.  then pours a bit more.  She
tilts her head in the direction where Lucria is and with a warm knowing
smile upon her lips and languid grace she steps over and hands him the
tankard, while her emerald eyes smolder with desire, hunger and the promise
of pleasure.  She runs her fingers over his shoulder and steps back looking
at him playfully, but turns about and heads over towards where she chose
her bed.

Upon hearing the translation about a festival Maelorna thinks for a moment,
then grabbing her grooming kit as well one of her gowns, the other having
been soiled from the previous town.  She unfolds the black gown and shakes
it out, the seamstress designed the gown to tease anyone observing the one
wearing it and Maelorna had taken a fancy to it.  True it's fashion had
long since passed in civilized locations, but for her needs, it never
failed to cause hearts to race or make men forget themselves.  She lays it
out and grabbing her grooming kit, she heads out for the midden.  Once
cleaned up, she steps back into the room and without any care of whom might
be in the room let alone watching her, disrobes, letting her clothing pool
upon the floor about her feet.  With well-practiced motions, she slips the
black gown over her shoulders and pulls at the drawstrings of the bodice
tight and takes a practiced breath, before pulling them tighter and once
satisfied, she ties them off, before walking about, letting the skirts move
and flow about her legs, before slipping on a pair of soft boots and
checking for the fit..

She walks up to Lucria before they leave, "With your indulgence, perhaps
you would be my guide for the festivities?" she asks playfully.  "It's been
ages since I've been to any such gathering, " as she whispers more to
herself, "That didn't include the marks I had to play companion with at the
discretion of Master Gniled." as she smiles hesitantly.  "Forgive me
please, I've overstepped my position if not my place."

<<18:40 the festivities>>

Maelorna enjoys the food as well the alcohol but finds the people enjoying
themselves much more enticing than she had felt at the previous settlement,
for once glad that her other half is keeping quiet and she suspects that
the alcohol might have something to do with it, but doesn't care.  She
starts to lose herself to the enjoyment of being there, for once glad to be
herself and not some pet.

<<19:30>>

At the sound of the horn, Maelorna pauses mid drink and looks over at tall
male in the ornamental armour and blonde hair and her hunger for more than
food ignites anew.  What he carries she could care less, as she decides to
try and take a chance, possibly to see if he is truly as he seems or just
another simple male.  The light touch was enough to put her off and it's
evident in her eyes as she can see he is nothing but a simple male.

<<22:29>>

Maelorna looks about for Lucria, but sees Arawn instead and thinks for a
moment and then walks up to him, warily unsure of why she chooses such.
"May I ask you a question?" she asks in Marentai.