[pnpgm] Vipers

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 21:18:05 CEST 2017

Mealorna managed a small victory as she found her dagger, even before she
picked it up, the screams from the countless victims well up from her
memories of growing up with her mother and the cultists, somehow she had
kept the blade.

She returns after attempting to craft a makeshift belt out of the tattered
remains of her gown and smiles as she looks at Fremea.

"Thank you, " she offers and sighs, "I won't say I am not evil, as there
isn't a reason for me to exist unless for some purpose of the Court."

She gives Fremea a smile and looks at her wings, "I can change at will, but
don't like doing it that often.  Usually due to responses such as what Kiet
just gave me.  But I will happily fly with you, even if my hiding is more
physical, my wings are mine, but I don't know how to explain it, they're
there, but not at the same time, you have a harsher time hiding than I do.

She looks at Z'layha and fights the urge to laugh, "It's not noble, I gave
my word and unlike my sisters, If they truly are such, I don't just live by
the letter, I prefer the spirit of what I offer, " as she smiles and looks
at Arawn.  "I would have happily remained hidden as you suggested I do.  If
I had acted sooner, maybe Zin wouldn't have killed Lucria and we would
still be at this point.  I would have preferred to have taken it slower
than surprise a viper in the basket you weren't expecting.  If anything
Fremea would have known at least as I would have told her," as she gives a
rueful smile and follows the group.