[pnpgm] Game Update #81 - File # 537 - YEllow Dog - Final Combat

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Sep 27 20:46:31 CEST 2016

After the battle Unali aks Z'leyra to inspect her wounds and dress them.
If she offers a healing she gladly accepts that.
She is a bit nervous given the sharp, bright red nails that slashed her
and the genrally unknown nature of the creatures that attcked, so if
Z'leyra or someone else can verify that her wounds are not infected or
poisoned that would be good.