[pnpgm] Game Update #80

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Sep 25 02:32:19 CEST 2016

Griffin:

   If he can collect the 35-40 for a cloak then he'll do that.

Junaq 15th
7:22 am

Unali:

   "A pain? No. Just worried about you," he said with a gentle smile. "But if they could reach you they might be able to influence Aren or others who interrogate them. A few should be warned and the witches searched. They might have collected some personal items from you or them to work their magic."

Dorhak:

   ["While I understand that Kameri smiths make excellent weapons, no one that I know of has a better reputation for iron based metal goods than the dwarves. What could dwarves learn from the Kameri about working iron?"]

   Arawn had avoided interrogation up to this point, focusing instead on pleasantries. But he couldn't help but cock an eye towards the dwarf alongside a wry grin when he heard his answer.
   "Then why were you there? I thought you had gone in hopes of learning their metal-craft," he asked, his voice pleasant but quizzical.

Camp:

   Just curious, was Sleep Sight in effect?

Janaq 18th
4:49 am

[Phase 3 + 4]

   I assume Arawn's wearing some sort of sleeping attire due to the cold weather. He'll cast Armor (EL 4) on it. He'll then grab his scimitar and buckler and head out. If you decide he's not wearing anything he'll cast Energy Shield at max EL instead.

   He'll try to identify the creatures if possible.

   If attacked he'll defend using his EL's defensively. He'll retaliate on behalf of himself or another with Sleep Touch (using the Sidh Tongue to boost it).