[pnpgm] Dorhak speaks

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 06:57:27 CEST 2016

So many questions!

"How long were you in the Kameran?"

"Not for as long as I wanted!" The dwarf grunts.  "I hoped to stay the winter there working but they wouldn't have me."

"What news from the Kameran?"

"Not much.  I was there just trying to get work in metal.  Didn't care much about what else was going on."

"Why did you leave the Kameran?'

"Why stay?  I couldn't get what I sought, so I left."

"Will you get in trouble for going back?"

"No.  They didn't throw me out, exactly.  But I doubt they missed me either."

"Are you a skilled metalworker? Runemaster?"

Dorhak sighs and shakes his head.  Humans!  They think all dwarves are the same.  "Very few of my People actually do that."

"While I understand that Kameri smiths make excellent weapons, no one that I know of has a better reputation for iron based metal goods than the dwarves. What could dwarves learn from the Kameri about working iron?"

"Ugh!  I'm done answering questions."

Here is the description I owed you!
Dorhak is about 4-1/2' tall, but powerfully built.  He is, unfortunately, also disgustingly ugly.  Hideous to all, except maybe the faeryr or other dwarves.  His eyes are large and brown, and his skin very dark as if deeply tanned.  He has long shaggy hair that is normally braided and is mostly grey, but with an odd lichen-green tint.  The hair is so long that he often tucks it in his belt.  Even his beard is long but only to his belly.  His ears are large and stick out.  His teeth too.  He's wearing a ruddy red suit of leather armor with ringmail over that.  He has a good shield on his left arm and carries an axe at his belt, and usually a mace in his right hand.

Also, if he wakes up in time, he will grab his shield and mace and help out where he can.