[pnpgm] Game Update #79 - File #523 - Yellow Dogs

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 05:35:14 CEST 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   R3.Fukishtu.NEwsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #79 sequence (file #523)