[pnpgm] travel options - toboggan?

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:21:09 CEST 2016

Z'leyra gets up, thank those who had met her gaze then goes over and asks
the dwarf in Zen'dali "Dorhak, do you have any skill in skiing or
skijoring? If so, a horse could pull you behind it while you ride on skiis.
If not, we could try something similar to you riding a toboggan being
pulled by a horse. Perhaps the rawhide from the griffon could be made into
a suitable toboggan. If we do that would you be interested in that mode of
transportation?"

"Later I will be interested in hearing news from the Kameran as it has been
a while since I've been home."