[pnpgm] Kiet forgot some public stuff

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 17:47:11 CEST 2016

Kiet goes over to Kell and asks him quietly, "What is with Unali?  She's acting pretty odd.  She looks like she wants to scrape Dorhak off her boots or something."

Once we get moving, Kiet would like to ride up even with Unali, close enough to try to make a quiet conversation.  "So, what's going on?  You seem so much on edge that your knives seem like clubs in comparison.  What's bothering you?"

OOC...I've started a new job that leaves me with somewhat less time than usual.  So, my posting here is really, really late.  Sorry Scott!  Anyway, I'll be trying to improve my current connection capabilities.  On the plus side, no more travel for months at a time.

Sent from my iPad