[pnpgm] The Great Kahli...err..gonzo..err me..gm speaks

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 06:50:56 CEST 2016

Had hoped to do update today but things beyond my control and late
starts.  Plus some last minute posts.

So will try to get it out soon.

Keep in mind if Dorhak is going to ride it will be a issue for that
horse weight.  Jugging all over again since no pack animals
allowed..So hes probably what 170-190 lbs to juggle.

If given another horse to ride with another person.

If give some flying magical shoes that's fine.  But will need to
resolve this before moving on..

It may have been but I've not read the last minute stuff yet. :>