[pnpgm] Game Update #76 - File #503 - A meeting of the mind

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 01:11:30 CEST 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3.Fukishtu.NEwsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #76 sequence (file #503)

         From Kevin: [Re: Intro]
           Hi all,

           My name is Kevin Newark and I'm running Dorhak.  I'm just
           trying out the game system for the first time.  I ran across
           the web page for the game and was impressed with how much
           information was available! Wow!  When the site went down I
           just about cried.

           I'm 33 years old, married, with an almost 5 year old.
           Playing online like this allows me the time to play.
           Playing face to face takes too long usually.

           I look forward to knowing more about you and your
           characters.
         GM: Ack.  Hi Kevin!  Gee.  Sounds like a rpg AAA group.  I'm
             the GM I am lazy and hate to work.  That's my addiction.

         From Wout: [Re: Website]
           For all major changes to the list see:

           http://powersandperils.org/OldNews.htm

           This is a collection of all the right sidebar items that
           highlight news about the site.

           Not really a versioning page as this is manual and not
           automatic. But it shows all main changes and some minor one.
           I tend to forget small spelling corrections and such, but I
           don't enter these as comments in my svn repository either.
           (Yes all the underlying messy files and code to generate the
           proper html from that mess is in a versioning system. I am
           just not strict with commenting the exact changes.)
         GM: Ack.  I totally forgot about that page sorry!  No worry
             on the other stuff you do a great job.  Great site.  I
             wonder if we should get a Mirror Site or a backup in case
             Trump invades and takes over your nation and kills the
             internet if he becomes president? :)

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Welcome aboard and sorry for the late reply. My name is
           John Haight and I run Arawn. It's nice to see fresh blood in
           a PnP game and I look forward to running Arawn alongside
           Dorhak. Should be interesting, a gruff dwarf working alongside
           the Sidh:)
         GM: Ack. Technically we did have a short lived dwarf. :)  I always
             was curious on your last name.  A unique name for sure.