[pnpgm] Kell to Unali and others - On Jan 27

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 03:38:12 CEST 2016

 [Jan 27 - that night around the fire over dinner]Knowing the party is a few days away from their destination, Kell speaks to everyone but mostly to Unali over their meal.  "Unali, I know you have only one magic dagger when you fight.  For the Earth Bridge daggers, I created two.  They are both good dirks, solid and good craftsmanship.  If you want, I can enchant and increase it and give you one.  Then when you fight, you can use both magic daggers.  What say you Unali?"
Kell will wait for an answer, but plan to perform the spells for Unali's dagger this very evening.
"Kiet, I can also craft you a weapon.  Dorhak, once possible I offer my services to craft a magic mace for you.  Whilst we are new, all of us should have the best equipment possible."