[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 05:09:31 CEST 2016

Well, post actions...

Looking somewhat embarrassed, Kiet says In a high, nasally voice "Did I do that?"

After the worm explodes, Kiet heads over to Z'leyra to make sure she is ok.  He will do what he can to get the wormy stuff off her and try not to stare too much.  If it's still burning he will grab what water he can easily reach and poor it on her.

"Z!  Are you OK?"  Looking concerned, he tries to help where he can.  "I'm really sorry about that!  I had no idea that worms could explode."  Kiet will even offer her his cloak to cover up with until she can either rest up or change back to eagle form.

Sent from my iPad