[pnpgm] Cousin Matthew

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 03:57:06 CEST 2016

Got a cousin named Matthew so I owe him some slaps on head...

Made it and not in Kansas.
Thanks for emails/offers to drive me home (Tobie, Alex, Mark, David).
For others who didn't email or get concerned I have coal for you this
x-mas.  J/k

'cane did get to cat 5.
By time it was off coast of Jax, FL it was 4 I think.

City prepared.
Fri was online around noon and storm was starting a few hours before.
Got kicked off power outage arond ~1pm.

Power came back tonight Sat 7pm. so 30 hours.

Street did flood but only got to front step of front door.
Nothing in Den.
Years past before they fixed street it'd be far worse.
It left quickly too.
Water that is.

Was mainly 'bad winds' from maybe 2pm fri to 9ish.
Eye was only 50 miles off St. Augustine so it was always off coast.
It never landed in FL until SC Charleston.

No water damaage.
No house damage.
Debris everywhere but not here athome.
We are in old city area flood plain.
Some houses at beach got 5-6 feet of water.

Power was out for about 300k folks.
Lost food in freezer/fridge.  Oh well.

But I'm good.  Thanks for asking.
But it is now 10pm sat and so I did not get much time on update.
I work Monday so can't do anything till that night.
But I hope to do a lot but since tv shows like Gotham, Scorpion and
Timelesss demand a audience ( I just can't resist!) ...

So if not out Tue don't be surprised.

Blame my cousin.

No reply needed.

We did have a idiot (2) who decided to skip puddles and drive on
sidewalk of 4 houses.
We were cheering when he bogged down at corner trying to avoid a
barricade we setup.
Had to leave his truck.  PD called.
He got ticket and has to now pay for grass repair for 4 houses.

Stay tuned for the Great Worm attack of 1635!