[pnpgm] Game Update #92 - File #642 - Camp Trobules

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Nov 23 11:43:08 CET 2016

When Mournatrh joins the group Unali introduces herself briefly and
welcomes him.

(Unali is woman clearly of eastern decent, with dark hair and yellow
colored skin. She wears black colthes but wears a chainmail with a
strange blue-green hue. She has a black fur cowl and head cover as well.
A paor of finely crafted daggers are on a belt and there are finely
crafted bracelets on both arms. She currently rides and impressive well
trained horse.)

When she hears Pyan screm, she grabs her two dagges and exits the tent,
running in the direction of the sound. SHe wil attack whatever creature
threatens Pyan.