[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 04:15:50 CET 2016

Kiet also responds to the newcomers.  Kiet is a slight man of stature, being only 5.5' high, with dark hair and dark skin (think Phillippines).  At least he's not disgusting to look at compared to that dwarf!  Sheesh!  He is well armed with Tulwar, some nice looking javelins, and chainmail with helm. He also has a silver arm bracer on his left arm.  In Marentian he says "Greetings.  I am Kiet Sunan late from Lemasa.  I, like most of us, are many things but mostly I am an acrobat and Mage."

"If food is an issue, I believe I can help with that.  Come see me each morning and evening.  Fresh food is better, but I have some...er...skills in provisioning."

"So, tell us...what brought you both out here!  I know my time with this group also began when I was shipwrecked many leagues from here."

When Kiet wakes he will grab his usual nighttime gear.  Also, he will immediately cast max EL Infinite Sight unless someone needs immediate help.  If things calm down, he will volunteer for the next watch if he hasn't already served.  If he has served, he will cast max EL dispell Infinite Sight.

The next morning, Kiet is thinking over his breakfast.  He looks up and examines Maelorna with a purely calculating expression, and just quietly says, mostly to himself, "Hmmmm...I wonder...?"

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad