[pnpgm] on with the story

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 08:55:16 CET 2016

[Mournath: After introductions have been placed and I have a better idea as
to where I find myself ship-wrecked, we get on with the adventuring!]

'I fancy myself a chronicler of stories and an explorer of far-flung
locations.  I seem to be in your debt for the food, rescue and information
and I'd like to accompany you on whatever errands you are free to share.
I've used this spear I carry on more counts than to feed my belly, and I've
a passing knowledge of the sea.  You've no reason to trust my motivations,
but I put it before you that I simply wish to travel, to experience, and to
chronicle what I may.  Will you have me?'