[pnpgm] hunting

markpnp at yahoo.com markpnp at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 22:17:34 CET 2016

Kell offers to ride in the line wherever is best He has one of the fastest horses in the party, and best to use what we have.
Unless the forest is too dense for riding. Then he will take a flanking positon.  Keeping an eye out for any ebony trees too.   Not expecting to find any here.

Sadly Kell is not a forester.    Maybe Pyan is and he can catch more game?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Alex Koponen<alexkoponen at gmail.com> wrote:   For going thru the forest Z'leyra will suggest that everyone spread out in a line (those most used to forest at the line ends), walk and hunt so that our food supply will be plentiful enough to share. She will have Corona scout while she leads the horses. (Being able to talk to them helps keep them in a group.) She will keep her eyes out for useful plants and herbs.
  She will act as translator if needed and she has the ability.
Admin stuff: Spread sheets sounds good, though can continue without it._______________________________________________
pnpgm mailing list
pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org