[pnpgm] Mournath's first turn

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:50:04 CET 2016

[Hello! I'm Bert, playing the character: Mournath a Marentian sailor,
scholar and chronicler. He fancies himself a writer and has a love of
adventure and exploration. This is my first post and I apologize if I get
the format incorrect on this.]

(He has a slight smile on his lips that sparkles in his eyes as he speaks,
lowering his spear point to the ground in a less threatening manner)

 [Mournath speaks at first in Marentian, then Zen'dali and Bhamoti if it
does not appear that he is being understood]

 “Truce, friend. I mean no harm to you or your own. I find myself
ship-wrecked and ill prepared for this land about me, and would count it as
a blessing to not have to bloody my spear this day. I know not where I find
myself, perhaps you can help with that?

[speaking to the man in front of him]

Further, have you ran across any others in my particular situation along
this stretch of land? I've a Captain of a certain ship that I have a score
to settle with."