[pnpgm] (no subject)

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 01:33:01 CET 2016

Maelorna runs her fingers over her neck, her sensitive fingers feeling the
grime and flesh where there should be cold metal and gives a relieved
smile.  Then without thought she prostrates herself before Fremea "I am in
your debt, I offer my skills and talents to you until such time the debt
has been repaid." she offers sincerely.

She can feel the touch of Lucria with an almost electric thrill crawling up
her spine, as for the first time in four years time she is able to enjoy
the touch of another without fearing pain if she fails to act properly.
She gives Lucria a knowing smile as she stands up and regards him almost
hungrily, her emerald eyes showing promise of delights and deviations.
It's only once he motions to follow the others does she stop herself.  '*You
idiot, stop this now*.' she chides herself mentally.

Looking down at the collar, she regards it for a moment, having worn it for
so many years after being sold to him.  With a mental shrug she turns to
watch the others moving off, then picking up her pack and slinging the
crossbow onto her back, she takes the first tentative step and then finding
nothing hindering her, follows behind them.

'*With luck indeed, Gniled will find her being free something to fear*.'
she thinks to herself as she wonders what might become of her now.