[pnpgm] @Ha'Kell

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 00:25:03 CET 2016

Kell listens intently, and is examing the collar.  He uses mana sensing and then multiple detection spells if it is safe. He doesn't want to set off any traps.
"Fremea and Arawn, what do you sense on this collar?"
Depending on what they all sense, then Kell uses Detection. Ideally to find the spells on it, find the keyhole if there is one, etc.
Do not do any summoning until more is known about the collar.