[pnpgm] to Z'leyra & Unali

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 03:16:12 CET 2016

Ha'Kell rides over to Maelorna, after scouting around and checking for anyone nearby. He dismounts, his very handsome and striking face red.  She can't tell if it's anger at her or frustration or just a fierce-ness.  Those in the group can tell Kell is upset.
He looks are her intently, even reaching down to inspect the collar.  His face gets even redder...  "We mean you no harm, very probably we mean you somethings that are very good.  I'm Ha'Kell.  A trader of some or none renown.  We need to get this collar off of you. Now.  Never again will you wear one..."  He then asks everyone, "How can we get this collar off? Now!!"
"Hold still," the half-elf's voice brooks no argument.  He pauses inspects the collar with his Mana Sensing.  Even after that he will cast Detection [Max EL] on it, for any kind of magic or traps to the one enslaved by the collar.
Assuming there are no traps on the collar or magic issues, he inspects it further to remove it.
If there is no obvious way, he considers the options for a moment.  If there is no way for the group to remove it, no way to cut it or unlock it then Kell will begin his summoning.  A gnome should be able to use a pair of cutters and remove it in one swift cut.