[pnpgm] The Halloween treat..

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 19:55:29 CET 2016

Very neat. Will be there and very active. Hoping that the adventure has a lot for everyone!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:22 PM, pnpgm<pnpgm at comcast.net> wrote:
    Well it is 12am.  I had hoped to finish the update by 8.
    But I started 2.5 hours later.  Plus I had some issues
    with a missing dagger and then tweaking spells.  Then
    some late posts.

    I will try to do more tomorrow.

    But I have 3 projects to do in next 3 weeks as i noted
    earlier.

    1. Midnight tonight I gotta turn in my holiday requests for
        work.  this should only take an hour.
    2. Benefits I gotta (ok its a southern word) sign up for 2017
        benefits in the next week or so.  Thsi may take 2-3 days.
    3. I need to order new books and items from Amazon.  I'm on
        the last 100 pages of my last book so this has to be
        asap to order me new books. :)  This will take 1-3 days.

    So this may further delay things...but I'll try to get the
    update out soon this week.

    Things to look forward to:

    * 2 new players!  Both are about 80 and 95% done with characters.
      At least oen will be in the next update.  :)

    * Arawn/John has decided to step back from the game for a shrot
      time (unknown time).  He is always super busy and I've
      always offered him and anyone breaks.  So I wil lrun him in
      NPC mode until he can return.  At the very end I may try
      to get some response from John since things may need him.

    * We have a winner!  Next adventure is decided.

      John/Arawn abstains from vote.  This leaves 5 who cna vote.
      With 2 other not voting.  So the winner is...

      Kell's Adventure!  Based on votes he got 4 on his slot and
      several others got 3 so it was won by 1.

      Mark will you dedicate time as party leader?  Hopefully no
      disappearing acts? :)  If not I can go to the next selected
      adventure.

    * Congrats to Kell on +1 MEL (spells for dagger)

  Stay tuned... I know next 2 weeks will be hectic for me.

  I am about 20% done with update.  But I need to work on a couple
  big scenes.  I want to see about new player A getting back to
  me.  At this point Kameran being a closed land the options for
  'joining' are limted to only a few.  Since no cities for
  a simple tavern recruit I have to do some cliche things...