[pnpgm] The Halloween treat..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 05:22:34 CET 2016

     Well it is 12am.  I had hoped to finish the update by 8.
     But I started 2.5 hours later.  Plus I had some issues
     with a missing dagger and then tweaking spells.  Then
     some late posts.

     I will try to do more tomorrow.

     But I have 3 projects to do in next 3 weeks as i noted
     earlier.

     1. Midnight tonight I gotta turn in my holiday requests for
        work.  this should only take an hour.
     2. Benefits I gotta (ok its a southern word) sign up for 2017
        benefits in the next week or so.  Thsi may take 2-3 days.
     3. I need to order new books and items from Amazon.  I'm on
        the last 100 pages of my last book so this has to be
        asap to order me new books. :)  This will take 1-3 days.

     So this may further delay things...but I'll try to get the
     update out soon this week.

     Things to look forward to:

     * 2 new players!  Both are about 80 and 95% done with characters.
       At least oen will be in the next update.  :)

     * Arawn/John has decided to step back from the game for a shrot
       time (unknown time).  He is always super busy and I've
       always offered him and anyone breaks.  So I wil lrun him in
       NPC mode until he can return.  At the very end I may try
       to get some response from John since things may need him.

     * We have a winner!  Next adventure is decided.

       John/Arawn abstains from vote.  This leaves 5 who cna vote.
       With 2 other not voting.  So the winner is...

       Kell's Adventure!  Based on votes he got 4 on his slot and
       several others got 3 so it was won by 1.

       Mark will you dedicate time as party leader?  Hopefully no
       disappearing acts? :)  If not I can go to the next selected
       adventure.

     * Congrats to Kell on +1 MEL (spells for dagger)

   Stay tuned... I know next 2 weeks will be hectic for me.

   I am about 20% done with update.  But I need to work on a couple
   big scenes.  I want to see about new player A getting back to
   me.  At this point Kameran being a closed land the options for
   'joining' are limted to only a few.  Since no cities for
   a simple tavern recruit I have to do some cliche things...