[pnpgm] Food for the horses

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue May 31 04:15:06 CEST 2016

   Regarding food for the horses - from one of Scott's previous posts he said that the horses will need 420FP for the journey to Kameran. He said that they can graze to cover about 2FP a day each (total of 280FP in grazing). And Z'leyra baked horse wafers/treats worth 64FP.   420-280-64 = 76FP remaining to be covered.

   If this is correct then we'll only need 1 bag of grain each (less if we go with Book 1 v2 which has a 10lb bag of grain worth 40FP)

   Scott, does this look correct to you?