[pnpgm] IBT Updates..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed May 25 06:16:34 CEST 2016

Should have update with Z's IBT for Friday.

Next steps are
1.  Do her gear
2. Clean her sheet up
4. Same for Kiet on 3.
5. Start ARawn's IBT

3/4 since i know what was made bag wise can add the magical bags to
the sheet snd refigure loads.

John I stll have 3 emails form you not sur ei fhtey are ibt or not I
don't read ibt emails till ready to start.  if they are questions let
me know and I'll get to those asap.

Are yoru IBT done? John?  I might be able to start it Saturday at
earliest. Will take time to finish Z'ls sheet nd gear.

Still no IBT info from Fremea, Unali, Pyan.

Once IBTs are over we cna move on ...

Stay tuned...