[pnpgm] mana drained

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Mar 26 22:02:11 CET 2016

   "That went well," Arawn said with a shake of his head and a look that fell somewhere between a smirk and a grin. "The universe has exacted its toll - sucking up our magic to balance out what was given, I guess.
   For those of you unable to sense it, our magical items have been drained. No worries though, they should be back to normal in time - hours most likely, but possibly a few days."