[pnpgm] Anybody...?

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Thu Mar 24 22:30:35 CET 2016

[Scott, can't Kell detect this too?  Even though he is not as skilled as Arawn or Fremea.]

Responding to Kiet about possible travel  -
"Good points on Thaliba.  So how are we traveling to Kameri?  Teleport to Sivas then go north?  Z'leyra and everyone?"

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant, Local Government Division
P: 800.554.4434