[pnpgm] #47 - decisions decisions

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Mon Mar 21 16:35:46 CET 2016

Ha'Kell thinks for a few quick, very quick, moments.  "Our choices are somewhat limited with winter.  Thanks Kiet. Traveling through the snows in those mountains sounds terrible.  If we go back to Sivas, we can take a boat north to Ba'Ru. From there is it crossing the Zen'da plains.  The overland trip is roughly the same.  Give or take a few hundred miles, but the weather will be much better than using mountain passes."

"Whatever way we go, taking the horses is important to some.  I can sell mine and purchase a new one if necessary."

Speaking to Arawn, "Many thanks.  Learning to cut and polish a gem will be good. Mounting too.  I don't need full skills of a jeweler. We can start whenever!"

Back to the group, "What is the plan of travel?  Which way to Kameri?"

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant, Local Government Division
P: 800.554.4434