[pnpgm] Suspicions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 15:38:35 CET 2016

Kiet gets a very thoughtful look on his face, which should frighten even the most stout of heart.  He says "You know...if Z's sister is a shaman as well, where was her drum?  I mean, no shaman would take such a long journey without that item."

"I'm sorry to say that from the beginning, my suspicions about your sister..."  Kiet motions toward Z'leyra, "...were that she might have done it, and killed your father either in jealousy or by order.  Now I hear and see enough to doubt that to some extent.  Your other sister dead in an 'accident' was only the beginning."

"So, Z'leyra, is there anybody back home that really wants to see harm come to you and your family?  Maybe they just wanted their secret kept in the Kameran?  Maybe they were damaged by the situation that allowed your father to see and learn the secret to their metal and only now does their revenge take form."

Sent from my iPad