[pnpgm] horses meeting spot?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Mar 16 20:53:52 CET 2016

Z'leyra respnds to Kiet "Sorry. I was just trying to accommodate what I
feel is some folks desire for speed. And some mentioned wanting to go
back to Sivas. I don't think that speed will make any difference at this
late date. I personally have no objections to going via horseback. Nor
do I NEED to go back to Sivas and if I did I could teleport or use
Astral Paths on my own."
     "Depending on the skill of the caster Teleportation may be able to
take a horse, but unlikely to be able to take more than one unless the
caster is perhaps the best at teleportation there has ever been. Most, I
included, wouldn't be able to, but I know others in the party are far
more skilled at teleportation than I. While I have learned the basics of
the Astral Paths spell I have never yet actually cast it thus it would
be a little slow and encounters while using it could be very hazardous."
     "So perhaps we should have those that will go back to Marentia do
so and arrange a meeting spot and time to hook up with those that come
back? To do so we will have to decide whether we are crossing the Zen'da
plains or going up the River Dirla. Anyone a particular friend, or
enemy, of the Zen'da?"