[pnpgm] plan re leaving

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Mar 15 21:45:42 CET 2016

Z'leyra says "The trail is old, very old, but potentially followable
though the use of Akasha spells. I figure that I will attempt to follow
via going to crossroads on the most likely roads followed afterwards.
Thus time is NOT of the essence. I figure we shall follow the trail a
ways out of town, find a place to keep our horses for a few weeks then
teleport back to Sivas. A few weeks later we, or myself and those that
wish to help me, can teleport back, get our horses and continue
following the trail. Though if she stayed in wolf form she wouldn't have
stayed on the roads."