[pnpgm] $ painting etc.

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Mar 15 00:55:12 CET 2016

Z'leyra will ask her uncle to keep the painting until matters are settled.

She tells the party "The money made by transporting bullion will
continue to go towards paying all of our expenses. Room, board et
cetera. I guess I will hang on to it, though if you need some just talk
to me."

If asked Z'leyra will tell Kell that unenhanced carbuncle has no magical
value, but enhanced it darkens if someone with the wearer attempts to
poison them, doubles one's natural resistance to Fascination spells and
increases resistance to disease...though if wearer nonetheless get
disease the stone darkens and becomes useless.
She doesn't know of any magical properties for the carnelion.