[pnpgm] tracking? Leaving soon.

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Mar 12 00:50:37 CET 2016

     Z'leyra will motion folks back and back up herself to let Kell cast
his spell(s).

     After looking around using her Tracking and Forest Survival skills
Z'leyra calls Lucria and Fuk over.  "As you heard, when I cast the
Akasha spell I saw the killer no longer had her horse with her." Using
her finger she sketches out the mark she saw on the saddle. "Do you
think that either of you could find out the owner of the horse and
saddle from that mark and the description of the horse? Today?"
     "We will have to try tracking this person, not an easy task nearly
two years later even with magic. A couple hours spend getting a clue may
help. I get the impression that I will only be welcome here in Ticasi if
we track down and capture the killer, which I want to do anyway. We
shall have to leave soon. Tonight or early tomorrow."

     Z'leyra remembers her minimal knowledge of the Tracking spells and
considers the 3 day time limit.....long since passed. She ponders time
and spells. She considers that she is still in Ticasi. And decides that
she should try to get what clues she can in the next few hours.