[pnpgm] Game Update #45 - File #336 - Trial resolution

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 03:18:08 CET 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #45 sequence (file #336)

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Assuming Kiet gets time in the evening to attend to Z'leyra,
           he'll try to arrange to bring a bottle of wine and goblet or
           two.  May as well be comfortable while we are at it.

           Kiet tells her "I saw a man go into a shop with a case that...

           OOC...sorry if this is late....no, wait...it's only Tuesday....
           work week here is Sun-Thur....keeps throwing me off....
         GM: Ack.  I know its kind of hard these days to figure out what
             is late.  Course I tend to see more 'late' stuff than
             'early' stuff.  But oh well.

         From Kell: [Re: Actions]
           [Oh, Ice Cream Fridays work too!!  Maybe Quesadilla
           afternoons? ]

           Ha'Kell thinks about this, it is the most direct and ...
           ----------------------

           [Time: 6:32 pm]
           Kell looks directly at Mr Smith, the scumbag, and gives ....
           ------------------

           [Time: 6:43 pm]

           Hmm, where is Corona?  That eagle has been very prominent,
           is there some connection between Corona and?

           Kell will listen to Kiet explain things, and if given the...
           [Going to see Z that night, Kiet has the wine and others may
           go too ]

           Kell will go with Kiet to see Z'leyra that evening, and bring
           some decent food from a tavern along with the wine.

           After Kiet is done the half-elf adds, "The Ki Land company...
         GM: Ack. Chocolate or bust.  I had to change one word as I had
             no clue what it was to vilest food.