[pnpgm] dinner under guard

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 23:01:49 CET 2016

   Arawn gave Kell and appreciative smile before rolling his eyes and shaking his head when Sovis ties to the Smith clan were mentioned.

   "Great. That family has their hands in everything. No wonder they've escaped punishment in the past. But it seems many on the Council would prefer to see their stranglehold on things come to an end. They've just been waiting for the opportunity and the things we've presented just might give them that chance. So maybe we can keep an ear to the ground and see if we can help them out."