[pnpgm] dinner under guard

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 21:29:42 CET 2016

   Arawn's eyes narrowed slighty alongside a hint of a smile at Z'leyra's guarded reply. Whomever she had spoken to in private was obviously someone of great influence, moreso than any of the Council members and which hinted at a few possible identities. He left off prying further into the details of the clandestine conversation as she had her reasons to avoid sharing too many details - Secrets and Lies, all part of the game when politics were involved.

   "Unless you prefer to deal with it yourself I'll see to the gold delivery and have Kell accompany me to help finalize the business transaction.

   In the meanwhile, I don't know what else was shared with you during your meeting but as the Powers That Be seem to be urging your hunt beyond Ticasi I'd suggest speaking with your uncle, perhaps other relatives as well, before leaving unless evidence pops up to give us reason to linger here. If the murderer was an outsider it may have something to do with events outside this city.
   Your father shared much with you but there are some things a parent rarely tells their child. Some stories are best shared with close council, trustworthy friends and family. Perhaps one of those stories might guide you towards additional clues and an answer."