[pnpgm] Game Update #44

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 19:58:31 CET 2016

Speaking to Z'leyra and the group on his findings:

OOC:

   Arawn will not mention his thoughts regarding her twin at the moment and will ask the others to not discuss this with her unless further evidence is discovered or other leads have been exhausted.

IC:  [Once they're together in a spot where they can have a private discussion]

   Arawn was keen to learn what the others had discovered and to share his own findings as well. After listening to whatever the others had to tell he updated them in regards to his little excursion.

   "I followed Martin to his home and watched as he tended to something in an upper room. It might prove to be nothing of significance but, considering he seemed in a hurry to meet with Milo afterwards, prior to court, I would take a guess it has something to do with this whole mess.

   Afterwards, I overheard Milo inform his brother he would tell the truth, that he had a 'difference of opinion' with Tiren, to which Martin advised him to 'not add to it... especially on the other stuff'.

   It might be worth investigating just what Martin was up to in that room if we're to find out the truth to things here."

   After discussing this he turned to Z'leyra, recalling the shift in her energies after her private court meeting.

   "What happened in there?"