[pnpgm] Kiet actions

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jul 28 18:52:57 CEST 2016

   With Kiet's horse once again on its feet the druid turned to join Z'leyra by acrobat's side.

   "What an ill start to our quest," he said, looking to the massive snake lying dead nearby. "But most likely a blessing

   "A dae'ta koti, cunningly foul beasts and one of the Eldest Serpent's spawn. And so close to the village! An unpleasant encounter to be sure but it's a blessing we found it before one of the Zen'da or those in their care did," he said, giving a silent thanks to Payan for guiding the group there.

   He grimaced when he looked from the massive corpse to Kiet's wound.

   "Their's is a particularly vile venom for it infects the soul, leading to terrible corruption. You should consider yourself lucky to have us here," he said, referring to Z'leyra and himself. "The effects often go unnoticed until it's too late and some of our most tragic stories involve those that succumb to their venom."

   [Arawn will cast Negate Poison at Max EL and will use Mana Sensing/Reading to help determine if the spell is succesful. He'll recast as needed until he succeeds.]

   "If you wish Z'leyra's potion as well go ahead. But let us know if you're dreams grow dark and troubled as the nights pass. For such things are often a sign that the poison lingers."

   When Kiet offers up the snake's flesh a meat he shook his head, a somewhat alarmed expression on his face.

   "No thank you! That thing corrupts souls. Who knows what could happen to those who ate it!"  [Scott, would Arawn know if the flesh is safe for others to eat? ]

   "But I'll take a fang, venom sack or skin if your willing and skilled enough to do so. They might prove useful amulets in the future."